1) I expected there would be a bit of a learning curve, so I waited to try it when I was home for the evening. So. Simple. Granted, this probably would not have been the case when I was 13. Or even 20. But, honestly, I was blown away by how easy it was to put in. I was even all, "no, that can't be right, that was way too easy". But - no leaks!
2) Comfort. Just like a tampon, if done right, it's like there's nothing there. There's a little plastic thingy on the end, like the string of a tampon, I guess so it doesn't get lost somewhere up there. This can be trimmed to your desired comfort level, and I did just this. It was a slight nuisance at first, but cut to half the length, I feel nothing. A+ for comfort.
3) I get this (weird and disgusting) joy out of seeing how much blood there is each time I empty it. Which is waaaay more often than I need to. Because it holds a ton.
4) It really worked! I was a little skeptical about this whole suction thing and its ability to catch everything, but I had no reason to worry.
So I'm sold. Day 1 was a success.
No comments:
Post a Comment