
This (obviously) is a profile of Little. Hard to believe it is only the size of a mango!

Here is one little foot! How cute is that?! Don't worry, the other one was there too.

This picture is looking Baby right in the face. I think this is Bill's favourite, as it bears a striking resemblance to a Terminator. As amusing as this is, my baby does actually have skin on its face and is not created to be a killer.
Well those are some of my favourite photos. I could go all out and post some legs and strange indiscernible photos of kidneys or something, but I will leave it at that and get back to work! Enjoy!
I love little more and more...and I am SOOO excited
ReplyDeleteMe too, these are adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteThe terminator face made me laugh really hard! That little foot melts my heart though...so excited!
ReplyDelete