Wednesday, September 16, 2009

So sleepy. . .


I am so tired. Back at school, back at work, and still trying to figure out a routine. . . On the bright side, my dinner is in the oven, and as soon as Ghost Hunters is over, it will be time for bed!! Mmmm bed. . .
I'm just coming to realize that I now only have ten months left for wedding planning. Actually, tomorrow is the official minus ten month anniversary! And, while ten months seems like quite a long time, we have already been engaged for eight! Eight months that have flown by incredibly fast. I can only assume that the next ten will be even faster. Thus, it is time for me to crack down and really get to work!!!
Currently about a quarter of the way through Save the Dates. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment