a family blog. Though Bill and I are not yet married (401 days, according to the counter on this handy site! Yes, I am slightly. . . precocious), I figured why not start from the beginning?? Perhaps one day these pages will be filled with new homes, relaxing vacations, and even children's smiling faces (and of course, puppies), but for now there are wedding dresses, feasts, cakes, colours and themes to worry about. . . Thus begins our exciting, and, perhaps, at times, hectic (hence the blog title) life together.Thursday, June 11, 2009
In the Beginning
Inspired by many others, I have decided to start myself
a family blog. Though Bill and I are not yet married (401 days, according to the counter on this handy site! Yes, I am slightly. . . precocious), I figured why not start from the beginning?? Perhaps one day these pages will be filled with new homes, relaxing vacations, and even children's smiling faces (and of course, puppies), but for now there are wedding dresses, feasts, cakes, colours and themes to worry about. . . Thus begins our exciting, and, perhaps, at times, hectic (hence the blog title) life together.
a family blog. Though Bill and I are not yet married (401 days, according to the counter on this handy site! Yes, I am slightly. . . precocious), I figured why not start from the beginning?? Perhaps one day these pages will be filled with new homes, relaxing vacations, and even children's smiling faces (and of course, puppies), but for now there are wedding dresses, feasts, cakes, colours and themes to worry about. . . Thus begins our exciting, and, perhaps, at times, hectic (hence the blog title) life together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment